Contact Me

Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Posting for Frugal Friday at I Choose Joy!

It's been awhile since I've posted a Financial Friday post, and I'm sorry about that. Life seems to have gotten in the way a little bit, but I'm hoping to bring the series back to the blog soon.

Today I'm doing a Frugal Friday post over at my friend Sara's blog, I Choose Joy! I'm giving some tips on how to cut back your budget when things are tight; be sure to check it out, as it's not your typical budget cutting list (you know, the stop eating out and get rid of cable lists). You can find the post here.

While you're over there, don't forget to follow Sara's blog! She brings you new frugal tips every Friday, and lots of encouragement the rest of the week as well :)


What are some unique ways you cut your budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment