I had a Financial Friday post all ready to go....and Blogger ate it.
Instead of pouting, we'll switch it up this week and post five things I'm thankful for from this crazy week:
1) Rocking out with Nate to 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele last night. This is also my favorite warm up song when I'm running on the treadmill.
2) Lots of hugs and kisses from Ryan this morning. He just says Momma needs extra love today :)
3) Feeling better and less dehydrated than yesterday. I'm not quite back to normal, but getting closer every day.
4) Snuggles with Paigey on Wednesday as we were miserable and sick together.
5) A husband who doesn't care that the dishes haven't been touched, laundry is backed up, the floors are sticky or toy covered, or that I haven't gotten out of pjs in two days, but still calls me beautiful and says he wouldn't trade me for anything.
What are you thankful for this week?