Contact Me

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Ten Years Ago Today

Today is my tenth anniversary of being in two hospitals and getting a ambulance ride! Woo hoo!

How am I choosing to celebrate?

By interviewing the BIRTHDAY BOOOOYYYYY!!!! Happy birthday, Nate!

How old are you? Ten


Who is your best friend? I don't know. There are too many to choose from.


What is your favorite color? Sky blue and grass green.

What was the best thing about being nine? Being with Mr. Robinson (his first male teacher).

What are you looking forward to most about being ten? Division II Technical Odyssey of the Mind!

Nate and his Division I Technical Odyssey of the Mind team

What do you want to be when you grow up? A cook.


What is your favorite movie? Captain America: Civil War

What is your favorite song? "Turning Away" by Celtic Thunder


What do you want most of all for your birthday? Hand weights!

What do you want for your birthday breakfast, lunch and dinner? Food, food, and food! HAHAHAHA! Pancakes, pizza, and Five Guys!


Happy happy birthday to you, my boy! Being your mom is an honor and a privilege. You are the most thoughtful and kind person I know, and you have a heart for people. You have risen to every challenge put before you, and surpassed every expectation. I cannot wait to see how you continue to grow this year! Love you, my Nathan Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment