Contact Me

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankfulness Day 2: Zzzzz....

Fridays are my hardest day babysitting: I have the most kids, and we are all ready for the weekend! It's lots of cranky people crammed into a tiny space (I block off all but 3 rooms for them), and it's just nuts.

Normally I can keep them well entertained and happy by playing with them...but not today. It's been fighting and whining and pushing and yelling. A bunch of stressed out kids + one stressed out babysitter = not a super fun day.

Okay, so I take that back. They were calm when they were watching the snow fall...but that only lasted for a minute or so until they realized I wasn't going to let them go out and play in it.

So today I am very very thankful for my dear friend, Nap Time, especially when all the kids go down for naps early, and even better yet, at the same time!

Ryan napping in his favorite place: the hallway!

Now off to enjoy the remaining bit of quiet time I have before kids start to wake up....


What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. A FULL NIGHT SLEEP - Almost!
    Kid #4 finally slept through the night. However, hubby's body alarm went off at 4:50. He got up and started getting ready for work! LOL! The alarm goes off at 7!

    ReplyDelete