Contact Me

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Blog!

Yep, one year ago today I wrote my first post.

Craziness.

So much has changed over this past year. We've had ups and downs...we've grown closer as a family...and we have worked our butts off!

Here are some fun facts about the blog:

The top 10 posts of the year have been:

#1: My Adventure In Becoming A Mom
#2: Breakfast Troubles
#3: Paigey's Surprise Birthday Package
#4: A Letter To My Daddy
#5: Financial Fridays: Why We Took Financial Peace University
#6: She Got The Itch! Then There Were Three...
#7: Financial Fridays: Emergency Funds
#8: Daddyless Weekend, Day 1: This Wasn't The Plan!
#9: Paige's Birthday: Morning
#10: Can You Speak Toddler?

I guest posted three times:


There have been a total of 5,800 pageviews! 

Top commenters have been Corrie, Melanie (my mom), and Anonymous.

Fun search terms that lead to the blog:

  • Octopus sprinkler
  • Bernoulli adventure
  • And we have a checkbook that

The blog has been visited by ten countries:
  • United States
  • Germany
  • Japan (Hi, Rochelle!)
  • Russia
  • United Kingdom
  • France
  • Canada
  • Latvia
  • Ukraine
  • Malaysia

I'm not sure what's in store for the blog. I'm tossing around the idea of starting another blog; it would be organizing/home decorating tips and who knows what else, and this one would be left for just family things. Thoughts?


Thank you to all of my readers! I wouldn't be here without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment