Contact Me

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Moana and Selling Our Home

We absolutely love the Disney movie Moana! The music, the story, the characters....it's becoming one of our favorite movies very quickly.

The thing that surprises me most about it is how it's helping my kids get ready for house showings.

Say whaaat?

Enter Tamatoa!


If you've seen Moana, you'll know that Tamatoa loves anything shiny, and he also sings a song by the same name. It's slightly addicting and gets stuck in your head really easily, which believe it or not, has been helpful.

When we started the process of getting our house ready to sell, our realtor told the kids to get our house as clean as a bright copper penny. The kids decided that wasn't good enough, so it evolved into a quarter or even a one dollar coin.

But then when I was waxing floors to get them nice and shiny, I got Tamatoa's song stuck in my head...and it spread to the kids. And our thing now is that we have to get our house Tamatoa Shiny. They run around singing the song, picking up and cleaning quickly and efficiently....something that never ever happens.

So thank you Disney for creating a character that makes my life so much easier!!!!

Do you have any tips or tricks for helping you or kids clean up quickly? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment